DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   mattress dent in 2 weeks (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/205786-mattress-dent-2-weeks.html)

finecur July 7th 07 02:39 PM

mattress dent in 2 weeks

Hi, we got a Sealy Camden Park mattress. It is very firm and I like it
very much. But in just weeks, I found the mattress dent about 1-2 inch
at the location where my back is. I am not sure if this is normal.
Does anyone has any experience?

Thanks,

ff

John Weiss July 7th 07 05:33 PM

mattress dent in 2 weeks

"finecur" wrote...
Hi, we got a Sealy Camden Park mattress. It is very firm and I like it
very much. But in just weeks, I found the mattress dent about 1-2 inch
at the location where my back is. I am not sure if this is normal.
Does anyone has any experience?

A sag in a mattress after 2 weeks is NOT normal.

J. Davidson July 8th 07 01:42 AM

mattress dent in 2 weeks

Same thing happened with us, we got the store to get it and give us money
off the next one.
J. Davidson
John Weiss jrweiss98155nospamatnospamcomcastdotnospamnet wrote in message
. ..
"finecur" wrote...