Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Vinyl flooring touchup HELP

Hi-

I layed down two seperate pieces of vinyl that was cut from a roll.
We had our kitchen
remodeled recently so I used the left over to jazz up our entry way.
The entry way is
about 9 square feet.

The vinyl looks like square foot marble tiles. The way I cut each
piece from the roll was by
cutting along the cream colored line on each roll, but when i lay the
two pieces together you
can see about 1/16 of the wood floor in some spots along the line
because my cut job wasn't perfect.

My question is - is there something i can use to put over the line to
make it look like the
vinyls is synced perfectly with the other piece. Dumb
question...could I use something like caulk? If I could use something
to touch it up I think it'll look good.

Thanks for any advice in advance!!