DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Indirect Fired Hot Water Heater Malfunction (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/192735-indirect-fired-hot-water-heater-malfunction.html)

[email protected] February 19th 07 01:21 PM

Indirect Fired Hot Water Heater Malfunction

As of yesterday, for no apparent reason, my hot water is coming out
lukewarm at best. Should I assume that I need a new Superstor or
that it's an oil-burner issue? Do I call my plumber or my oil
company? Thanks in advance as I am ignorant on this issue.

v February 26th 07 10:28 PM

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 13:21:14 GMT, someone wrote:

.... Do I call my plumber or my oil company?

Why, are you out of oil?