DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Financing Home Improvements? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/184104-financing-home-improvements.html)

[email protected] November 28th 06 01:37 AM

Financing Home Improvements?

I'm trying to finance a rehab of my investment property, but I have
less then perfect credit, and have problems getting approved with
regular banks. I was referred to www.expfunds.com I called them and was
approved for a home equity line, but the rate is kind of high. Can
anyone recommend a similar company, so that I can make sure that I'm
getting a fair shake here?

Any suggestions?

Andy

[email protected] November 28th 06 02:13 AM

Financing Home Improvements?

Yeah, don't use expfunds.com, they look like shysters.

krw November 28th 06 02:55 AM

Financing Home Improvements?

In article . com,
says...
Yeah, don't use expfunds.com, they look like shysters.

No more so than any other company that has to resort to SPAM for
business.

--
Keith