Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Buy Something even if its just one thing!

2006 - I spent a great deal of time organizing the structuring & new
looks of the web-site. An Idea this enterprising deserves review.

The company coined Www.BuySmArtShopping.Com shortly after the beginning
of 2006 escaladed in volume three short months into it's career. The
company handles Dispatches of orders Internationally. Coincidently
BuySmartShopping.com is named after its Original Holdings Company
BuySmart Also founded in the Spring of 2006. The Owner & Founder of
BuySmartShopping.com is a Creative Consultant & to date recieved
"Mondo" credit in the Internet Industry. Dmitriy Grechkos - " Everyone
needs to realize my thriving market place, I see the internet has
brought us together under one roof. Impactful as that may resound. What
are the next steps we index with our new found technology? Everyone
needs to realize they play a key in the internet system, and if you
feel good about it keep up the tempo." It's fair to say that the best
ideal is reserved for the principle producers in the industry. Finally
gaining ground, its simple to see when you look at these E-Commerce
sites Google, Yahoo, MSN, and a handful of other bouts in the arena we
can see what wholesome competition stemmed from Computers & Monitors
alone...QVC, The Home Shopping Network & Ebay tickle the soft spot in
Americas 300 Million Residents that need to shop somehow.

And so the best protection we can offer ourselves is walk a beaten
path. The path however is made out of Gold Bricks and so Google or MSN
& the like are just as good as their logos claim. So the thought "what
the heck" why not start my own detailed E-Commerce applying the same
theory. "Trust" the ultimate bargaining tool - gaurantees &
implications. The back bone of the company are the consumers, who else
could help googles vision succeed. By no means are these companies
built on proprietary experience, the internet game isn't that old.
Stand alone E-Giants are built on visionary operations and learning to
decipher what a public can desire. They are also built on a bare
necessity of hardware. Which brings us back to BuySmartShopping.com -
Finger Hut, QVC, Ebay will see a new home shopping network delving into
their margin.

What can A site like this offer? Electronics, Computers, Auto Supplies,
Pets Supplies, an entire array of ornamental painted glass. Every
Fragrance under the sun & more electronics. A bulk ordering Mill
designed to shop by Air-Mail. Shop for gifts Shop for the holidays Shop
and get your items sent to your new loca. Shop untill you drop Because
at BuySmartShopping.com operational costs are inexpensive.

See the Exclusive ad before it makes it's way onto Jets at the airport,
and real life bulletin boards.

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/9386/buysmartadch9.jpg

BuySmartShopping.com - "The Premier On-Line Buying Club"