DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Jennifer Convertibles "Down" Sofa and Loveseat for sale! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/176077-jennifer-convertibles-down-sofa-loveseat-sale.html)

[email protected] September 15th 06 08:25 PM

Jennifer Convertibles "Down" Sofa and Loveseat for sale!

I have a Jennifer Convertibles Down Sofa and Loveseat (Linda model)
available for sale. I also have an Ottoman as well. Everything is in
MINT condition and has very little use. They have off-white / tan
slip covers that can be washed separately! Paid over $2700 for
everything.. will sell for $1850 or best offer! Must be able to pick
up in Eldersburg, MD 21784. Call 410-552-5250 if you're interested
or have other questions!

Dave
daw AT jhu DOT edu

Rocinante September 16th 06 06:09 AM

On 15 Sep 2006 12:25:38 -0700, wrote:

I have a Jennifer Convertibles Down Sofa and Loveseat (Linda model)
available for sale. I also have an Ottoman as well. Everything is in
MINT condition and has very little use. They have off-white / tan
slip covers that can be washed separately! Paid over $2700 for
everything.. will sell for $1850 or best offer! Must be able to pick
up in Eldersburg, MD 21784. Call 410-552-5250 if you're interested
or have other questions!

Dave
daw AT jhu DOT edu

That's not a sofa king low price.

--
Get the facts first - you can distort them later!

9/16/2006 1:08:53 AM