Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
KOS KOS is offline

Default Shower door question - new bathroom

Hello,
Just remodeled a bathroom in a house.
My question deals with shower doors. Looking for a frameless shower
door. Now, do most people go with the clear glass or with another?
Shower has been tiled with nice looking tile so clear glass would
provide people with a good 'view' of the nice tile, but I was curious
if the other style of glass (beaded etc..) are popular?

With the clear glass I have been told that a company called clearshield
produces a coating that lasts for 5 years and will help prevent grime
from sticking etc.. Anyone try this? what happens after 5 years?
Thanks !
KOS

Bathroom shower taps Steve Walker UK diy 5 August 30th 06 07:04 PM
Bathroom Shower eto UK diy 14 March 11th 06 09:39 PM
Bathroom Floor Replacement Questions Jim McLaughlin Home Repair 5 February 27th 06 06:34 PM
reconstruction of shower stall and bathroom floor Spoon2001 Home Repair 2 March 12th 04 03:13 AM
Shower tile questions KenM Home Repair 1 August 8th 03 11:38 AM