DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What's Better than a Good Home-Cooked Meal (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/173174-whats-better-than-good-home-cooked-meal.html)

[email protected] August 20th 06 07:14 PM

What's Better than a Good Home-Cooked Meal

Send $5 for Chili,sausage gravy & baked patato salad. Easy/quick/good-
158 Cedar Creek Rd. Hot Springs, AR. 71901.
If you need a good recipe email me & I'll find you what youy need.

Bert Hyman August 20th 06 07:26 PM

What's Better than a Good Home-Cooked Meal

In ups.com
" wrote:

Send $5

You're same guy who was begging for dollars in this newsgroup just a few
days ago; how'd that work out?

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN

Ivanna Pee August 21st 06 10:32 PM

wrote:
Send $5 for Chili,sausage gravy & baked patato salad. Easy/quick/good-
158 Cedar Creek Rd. Hot Springs, AR. 71901.
If you need a good recipe email me & I'll find you what youy need.

What's Better than a Good Home-Cooked Meal? A Good Home-Cooked Meal
served by a supermodel in a French maid's outfit, who then waits for
you to finish so that you can shag her.

The Correctinator August 22nd 06 07:15 AM

Patota Patato Poteho Pomabo

Send $5 for Chili,sausage gravy & baked patato salad. Easy/quick/good-
158 Cedar Creek Rd. Hot Springs, AR. 71901.
If you need a good recipe email me & I'll find you what youy need.

Get a dickcinery, you google-posting twit.