DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/170881-62-ways-beat-gas-pump-monster.html)

[email protected] July 30th 06 08:27 PM

62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster

Are rising gas prices killing your budget? How much
do you have to pay for one gallon of gas? $1.80?
$1.99? $2.50? $3.75???

The gas pump MONSTER is raising the prices of gas.
Sure, they go up and down. They go up a dollar and
down 50 cents...... to condition us to think 50 cents
more is a good deal!

For those of us who have to drive back and forth to
work everyday - in gas guzzling traffic - every penny
hurts. What about traveling? A lot of people can't even
afford to fly to their travel destinations, but now even
DRIVING to your travel destination is becoming
unaffordable!

So with the ever-raising costs of filling your tank full
of gas, there's no shame in cutting every corner to
save a buck.

All a person needs is the know-how, the tips and tricks,
the truth and not the old rumors......of how to make
that tank last until next payday! I've written it all down
for you and put it in a report I like to call...

62 Ways To Beat The Gas Pump Monster

http://www.frugalsimplicity.com/gasindex.html