Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Anyone using the Honeywell T8112 Thermostat?

After a call to Honeywell support, they claim the Honeywell T8112
Thermostat doesn't have an audioable "click". I talked with my AC
installer and they have a Honeywell T8112 they will gladly install for
me. Since I can't really test this before they arrive and install it, I
would like to know if someone owns this unit and if it truly doesn't
make a "click" sound. Thanks!

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

On 12 Jul 2006 14:26:10 -0700, "eastcoastguyz"
wrote:

After a call to Honeywell support, they claim the Honeywell T8112
Thermostat doesn't have an audioable "click". I talked with my AC
installer and they have a Honeywell T8112 they will gladly install for
me. Since I can't really test this before they arrive and install it, I
would like to know if someone owns this unit and if it truly doesn't
make a "click" sound. Thanks!

I have one and never heard a click...never put my ear up to it either,
but don't hear any under normal conditions. Main reason I went back
to Honeywell after a couple of others. Click used to drive me crazy.