Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
$cott

Default Who Has The Advantage In Today's Market?

How can you tell whether your area is experiencing a buyers' or
sellers' market? When the number of houses on the market drops and the
number of buyers who want to purchase grows, it's a sellers' market. In
this type of environment, sellers will experience home appreciation,
quick sales and, possibly, offers that exceed listing prices and
multiple-contract offers.

In a buyers' market, the number of houses on the market is high
compared to the number of buyers. The average number of days homes stay
on the market stretches out, and sellers may be forced to drop prices
or make more concessions, such as paying points and closing costs.

Another indicator of a buyers' market is an increase of the number of
absentee owners--owners who rent-out their houses, waiting to sell once
the market improves.

You can find more articles like this by subscribing to my newsletter or
by visiting www.RealEstate-IQ.com.

P.S. Thinking about getting a new mortgage or refinancing an existing
one? Mention this article and receive a ServiceMaster Home Warranty
with your next refinance or home purchase.

Regards,

H. Scott Miller
National Commercial and Residential Lender/Broker
Carteret Mortgage
TOLL FREE PHONE#: 1.877.716.6495
TOLL FREE FAX#: 1.877.578.2041
EMAIL: or

Real Estate Help Desk (
www.RealEstate-IQ.com)
Automated Loan Assistant (www.EZMortgageLoanz.com)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Wow. The only thing I know is that 99% of Realtors (TM) are whores.

Posted to misc.consumers.house
Todd H.

H Scott,

You're running the risk of losing prior goodwill with this newsletter
like unsolicited tip crap. To many, it's considered just spam with a
morsel of information.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/