DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   PRIMER bulb Broken (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/165995-primer-bulb-broken.html)

[email protected] June 18th 06 04:16 AM

PRIMER bulb Broken

I know i need to Replace this Primer Bulb in this Old weed wacker Its
completley gone is there a way to bypass this. meaning will the engine
run without being primered more likely not but is there an alternative
to bypass the primer bulb. make Homelite model Bandit

LDC June 18th 06 05:47 AM

PRIMER bulb Broken

On 17 Jun 2006 20:16:58 -0700, wrote:

I know i need to Replace this Primer Bulb in this Old weed wacker Its
completley gone is there a way to bypass this. meaning will the engine
run without being primered more likely not but is there an alternative
to bypass the primer bulb. make Homelite model Bandit

Primer bulbs are readily available, either on line or at any lawnmower
shop. Replacing it is easy.

Doug Miller June 18th 06 05:43 PM

PRIMER bulb Broken

In article om, wrote:
I know i need to Replace this Primer Bulb in this Old weed wacker Its
completley gone is there a way to bypass this. meaning will the engine
run without being primered more likely not but is there an alternative
to bypass the primer bulb. make Homelite model Bandit

So replace it. What's the big deal? I had to do that on my Ryobi trimmer
earlier this year. Cost less than ten bucks, and took less than ten minutes.

--
Regards,

[email protected] June 19th 06 04:35 PM

PRIMER bulb Broken

yeah i dont if its worth it i want to check to see if it runs
thanks
is primer bulbs pretty standard ?

Doug Miller June 20th 06 09:12 PM

PRIMER bulb Broken

In article . com, wrote:
yeah i dont if its worth it i want to check to see if it runs
thanks

If it ran before the primer bulb went bad, it will run after you fix it.

is primer bulbs pretty standard ?

You'll probably need to get the right one for your trimmer. No big deal.

Doug Miller wrote:
In article om,