Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default A convenient long distance calling solution that will save you money.

Greetings and thank-you for taking a minute out of your busy day to
read my post.

I know in todays market there are many options for saving money with
Long Distance.

Even just five years ago we never had as many options as we do today.

We now have a plethora of different services ranging from flat rate
plans provided by your telephone companies, rechargeable virtual phone
cards, to the new rapidly gaining popularity of VoIP.

When you search for long distance savings on the internet you will get
100s of pages of results.

The different options have similarities but each is unique to suit the
callers needs, be it for personal, business, calling to specific areas
overseas, or if you call regularly or sparadically.

I personally had been in a long distance relationship for just over two
years had been faced with the same dilema of just who to sign up with.
Originally I opted for the the flat rate with my phone company. I am
not sure what the average is now for phone company flat rates, but mine
was appx $30 per month. Considering without this package my bills were
in the $100s it was a great solution.

I then ventured into the world of calling cards. First because I
would spend time visiting with my family and my plan was only good from
my home phone. I found that as long my calls were lengthy (which they
were), I was saving more money than ever by using the cards!

So I cancelled my long distance plan with my phone company and stuck to
phone cards! The amount of numbers required to make a call was a little
ridiculous but I just put them in speed dial. I was saving money but
was always a little taken aback at the surcharges. Surcharges that
could never be accounted for because there was never any detail billing
or record of my calls. I just continued blindly knowing that I was
still saving regardless.

I did like the portability of the cards and the fact that I could use
them with my cell phone. Anyone who has ever placed an international
call from a cell phone knows the feeling of astonishment when the bill
arrives!

Alas, one day a friend of mine told me of this new service. It was new
back then (two years ago). It combined the features of having a Long
Distance Plan with my regular phone AND the convenience and savings of
phone cards!

I can go into explaining the details but why not just go see for
yourself.

Just so I dont miss anything.

http://www.tel3save.com

Two things have happened since the day I signed up for this phone
service.

The first is I have become an affilliate for the company just because I
so strongly believed in the product. I now have residual income from
people renewing their calling plans, I have had a 95% renewal rate
since I started. That alone makes me feel good about this service. (You
can become an affiliate too! Details are at the site.)

The second is that I am now engaged to be married to my long distance
beau!

Maybe the hours long phone calls night after night kept it all
together.
Or maybe it was just that sexy voice I longed to hear.

Who knows!