Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default offer stainless steel pipes

Meiya Stainless Steel Co., Ltd. is a large-scale special stainless
steel making enterprise. We handle extensively welded pipes in
conforming to the ASTM A554 standard. Our TIG advanced skill and
polishing technique keeps us ahead throughout the world. With a
twenty-thousand-ton output in each year, the company has already
covered more than 500 specifications referring to a comprehensive range
of industries, such as construction, decoration, automobile and
household appliances. They have held a sizable domestic market and
exported as far as to East and South Asia, Europe, America etc.

Since the foundation of 1996, our company has established a good
consolidation of business relationship with YUSCO, BNG, POSCO and
JINDAL, who are top manufacturers of original stainless steel material.
Resort to that steady source and mature technique, we have further
earned an outstanding reputation for our high quality supplies. At
Meiya Stainless Steel Co. Ltd., where it's developed a strong
professional with abundant manages-experience leadership and research &
development team. We are making every effort to create an international
brand name. YOUR COMPLETE SATISFACTION is our only goal, and QUALITY is
the life of our enterprise.

We're also dedicated to prompt, friendly and courteous customer
service and sincerely hope to cooperate with friends from home and
abroad for a brighter future.

Stainless Steel Project Help [email protected] Metalworking 28 December 11th 05 06:54 PM
Brown's gas?? T.Alan Kraus Metalworking 16 December 9th 05 08:36 AM
Stainless Steel Appliances are a curse Walter R. Home Repair 21 December 29th 04 09:48 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 22nd 04 12:58 AM
Knife Steel FAQ updated Gunner Metalworking 9 June 27th 03 12:11 AM