DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Septic Tank treatment from Travena (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/151901-septic-tank-treatment-travena.html)

[email protected] April 3rd 06 12:02 PM

Septic Tank treatment from Travena

Have you ever used the Septic Tank treatment by www.Travena.com? I'm
thinking about buying it. I heard good results.....

WDS April 3rd 06 01:51 PM

wrote:
Have you ever used the Septic Tank treatment by
www.Travena.com? I'm
thinking about buying it. I heard good results.....

Any septic tank treatment (other than pumping it out) is a scam.

Harry K April 3rd 06 03:24 PM

wrote:
Have you ever used the Septic Tank treatment by
www.Travena.com? I'm
thinking about buying it. I heard good results.....

It works really well...at cleaning out your wallet. Other than that it
is a waste of money.
Septic tanks do not need anything added to them other than what goes in
naturally.

Harry K

v April 8th 06 12:22 AM

On 3 Apr 2006 04:02:47 -0700, someone wrote:

Have you ever used the Septic Tank treatment by www.Travena.com? I'm
thinking about buying it. I heard good results.....

It's bull**** IMHO. The harder the sell, the worse the product, and
if these treatment people get a hold of your phone number, they will
hound you if you let them.

(If YOU are a seller of this product and were hoping to build a buzz,
fark off.)

GWB April 8th 06 03:05 AM

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 23:22:38 GMT, (v) wrote:

On 3 Apr 2006 04:02:47 -0700, someone wrote:

Have you ever used the Septic Tank treatment by
www.Travena.com? I'm
thinking about buying it. I heard good results.....

It's bull**** IMHO. The harder the sell, the worse the product, and
if these treatment people get a hold of your phone number, they will
hound you if you let them.

(If YOU are a seller of this product and were hoping to build a buzz,
fark off.)

Being new to rural living and septic, I read a bit about them.
From what I understand, conventional wisdom says no additives or
treatments are a good idea and could cause more harm than good.