Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.real-estate-agents
cmay

Default what makes a bedroom a bedroom?

I have heard different things regarding the requirements for counting a
bedroom as a bedroom.

Mostly I have heard that it must have a closet and a window.

But I have also heard variations on that for rooms that are below
grade.

Some say they must have a window that of a specific type that will
allow a person to crawl out in the event of a fire.

Some say that they must NOT be 100% below grade, that if they are 50%
below grade then they are ok.

What are the rules?
Is it specific to your town?

new furnace makes AC hum noise peter Home Repair 1 August 3rd 05 08:52 AM
FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, MENTAL TORTURE and BLATANT human rights violations vicky Woodworking 15 October 12th 04 05:09 PM
Who Makes What Tools Gunner Metalworking 7 March 27th 04 10:00 PM
Adding a bedroom peak man UK diy 4 February 24th 04 01:18 AM
Any risk in buying a house with finished basement without permit -Please advise Basha Home Repair 80 November 18th 03 03:31 AM