DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ROUND Floor Register Needed (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/149883-round-floor-register-needed.html)

444 March 20th 06 12:37 AM

ROUND Floor Register Needed

We have an old house and need a black, round, floor register (to fit 8-inch
diameter hole).

Does anyone know where I can buy one on the internet - not too expensive.

Thanks.

ddd March 20th 06 09:09 PM

ROUND Floor Register Needed

Thank you very much.

Great site. They had what I needed and plenty of other neat stuff.

"KLS" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 00:37:39 GMT, " 444" wrote:

We have an old house and need a black, round, floor register (to fit
8-inch
diameter hole).

Try http://www.historichouseparts.com/ and see what they might have.
We have lots of houses that require this kind of register, so I would
imagine they'll have a supply.