DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   City Cabinets Kitchen Systems in New York - Warning (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/148066-city-cabinets-kitchen-systems-new-york-warning.html)

[email protected] March 8th 06 01:39 AM

City Cabinets Kitchen Systems in New York - Warning

Be aware not to use the services of City Cabinets Kitchen Systems in
New York City.
The address of this business is 56 Ludlow Street.

This is not an honest business.
They will try to sell you more cabinets than you need.
They do not manufacture nor install the cabinets.

You will be asked to pay for the cabinets in advance and if something
is wrong after the cabinets delivered, you are left in the cold.

I did not enjoy doing business with this company and I post this
warning here so other people do not get hurt.