DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   which alarm monitoring company? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/145051-alarm-monitoring-company.html)

ap February 16th 06 04:27 PM

which alarm monitoring company?

Hello,
I wanted to get some opinions from the forum.
We have an alarm keypad (DSC) and wanted to know
what alarm monitoring companies others use and been
happy with.

Are there any companies that have a backup in
case the phone line is cut?

Most have long term contracts.

let me know. Thanks

Bill February 16th 06 04:34 PM

which alarm monitoring company?

$8.95 a month - pay one year in advance...

http://www.alarmrelay.com

[email protected] February 18th 06 06:28 PM

http://clarkhoward.com/shownotes/category/4/100/141/

Are there any companies that have a backup in
case the phone line is cut?

Yes, but you say you already have equipment. A monitoring company is
not the same as a company that can install equipment.

mad hatter® February 19th 06 07:51 AM

which alarm monitoring company?

On 18 Feb 2006 10:28:50 -0800, "
wrote:

what alarm monitoring companies others use and been
happy with.

http://clarkhoward.com/shownotes/category/4/100/141/

Are there any companies that have a backup in
case the phone line is cut?

Yes, but you say you already have equipment. A monitoring company is
not the same as a company that can install equipment.

Correction, they can be. Mine is one of them.