DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   aluminium roof is composite roof or not? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/137550-aluminium-roof-composite-roof-not.html)

[email protected] December 29th 05 04:01 AM

aluminium roof is composite roof or not?

It is a dump question. I had a pation cover with aluminum and I just
read the deed restriction that it needs to be composites roof.

Thanks

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. December 29th 05 04:14 AM

wrote:

It is a dump question. I had a pation cover with aluminum and I just
read the deed restriction that it needs to be composites roof.

Aluminum is definitely not composite. You need to check with your HOA or builder
though - there may be an exemption for structures like patio covers and awnings.

[email protected] December 29th 05 10:38 PM

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. wrote:
wrote:

It is a dump question. I had a pation cover with aluminum and I just
read the deed restriction that it needs to be composites roof.

Aluminum is definitely not composite. You need to check with your HOA or builder
though - there may be an exemption for structures like patio covers and awnings.

Thanks. I hope there is an exemption

[email protected] December 29th 05 10:39 PM

aluminium roof is composite roof or not?

so what can be composites roof?

Clark W. Griswold, Jr. December 29th 05 11:08 PM

wrote:

so what can be composites roof?

Composite roofing material is an ashphalt / felt/fiberglass base, with finely
ground, colored gravel on top. It is available in either a roll or shingle
format.

It looks like this:

http://doityourself.com/roofing/rfshingles.htm

[email protected] January 1st 06 05:53 PM

aluminium roof is composite roof or not?

thanks again