DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gilson Monty Ward owner's manuals on Ebay (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/135188-gilson-monty-ward-owners-manuals-ebay.html)

DesertBob Jr. December 11th 05 01:22 PM

Gilson Monty Ward owner's manuals on Ebay

due to high demand, I will be offering complete scanned copies of the
Gilson owner's manuals on Ebay, if interested go there and do a search
for "Gilson manuals"- auctions start tonite at 9:30 est pm

tillio December 15th 05 12:01 AM

DesertBob Jr. wrote:
due to high demand, I will be offering complete scanned copies of the
Gilson owner's manuals on Ebay, if interested go there and do a search
for "Gilson manuals"- auctions start tonite at 9:30 est pm

He's charging a $24.95 opening bid.

You can order these manuals direct from Toro for $7.95, not the $24.95
this scammer is charging for a copy he made on a copy machine. Toro
owns the rights to Gilson and still carries the manuals. Call them at
1-800-348-2424