DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kemper (Unitrin) Homeowner's Insurance (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/133808-kemper-unitrin-homeowners-insurance.html)

catgolfs December 2nd 05 02:34 AM

Kemper (Unitrin) Homeowner's Insurance

Does Kemper or Unitrin (perhaps is the parent company) have a good
homeowner's policy? I just received a quote today that was about
20-30% less expensive than other leading insurance companies. Is there
anything to be leary of? Thanks for you help.

pj December 2nd 05 01:04 PM

Kemper (Unitrin) Homeowner's Insurance

Excellent coverage under Kemper ... Unitrin just became a part of that
factor. I just turned in a claim for a fallen tree on my house, and they've
come through for me. I have a totla package, auto & home, and I have never
been unhappy with them. Just my two cents ...
-- pj