Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Default How big should washing machine be?

Hi,

What should be the capacity of a washing machine if we would like to be
able to wash a king-sized comforter? Would 2.4 be sufficient? Do we
need 3.1? Is 3.5 for families with 3 kids and up?

We are first time appliance buyers.

Thanks!

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

What should be the capacity of a washing machine if we would like to

be
able to wash a king-sized comforter? Would 2.4 be sufficient? Do we
need 3.1? Is 3.5 for families with 3 kids and up?

We are first time appliance buyers.

Thanks!

might need a front loader.

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

What should be the capacity of a washing machine if we would like to

be
able to wash a king-sized comforter? Would 2.4 be sufficient? Do we
need 3.1? Is 3.5 for families with 3 kids and up?

We are first time appliance buyers.

Thanks!

might need a front loader.

It is a front loader!

So what size will we need?

AllEmailDeletedImmediately

oups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

What should be the capacity of a washing machine if we would

like to
be
able to wash a king-sized comforter? Would 2.4 be sufficient? Do

we
need 3.1? Is 3.5 for families with 3 kids and up?

We are first time appliance buyers.

Thanks!

might need a front loader.

It is a front loader!

So what size will we need?

as far as which size will hold that comforter, i don't know since i
don't have a front loader. maybe take it in with you and see if it
will fit?

Built in washing machine antgel UK diy 4 March 15th 05 10:57 AM
HW feed to washing machine? a UK diy 7 January 7th 05 11:32 PM
Zanussi FL1012 Washing Machine fault James UK diy 5 August 4th 04 01:45 PM
Box/Valve to prevent washing machine hose break and flooding? kevins_news2 Home Repair 19 April 27th 04 05:16 PM
walking washing machine Kerry Hoskin UK diy 10 February 29th 04 11:15 PM