DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bathroom Chrome Heat Lamp Fixture? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/121768-bathroom-chrome-heat-lamp-fixture.html)

[email protected] September 22nd 05 02:15 AM

Bathroom Chrome Heat Lamp Fixture?

My late 1950s vintage house in West Texas has a round & slightly convex
16" chrome heating lamp fixture in the bathroom ceiling. The fixture
was made by Emerson-Pryne and has 3 5" holes into which the heat lamp
bulbs are recessed. I would like to replace the fixture, at least the
round 16" chrome cover that is visable, because over the years the
finish has rusted. Anyone know where I can find a replacement?