DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Idea for home buyers with credit problems (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/116562-idea-home-buyers-credit-problems.html)

BGi1 August 11th 05 03:52 AM

Idea for home buyers with credit problems

I've discovered a website which reportedly offers programs for people
with bad or no credit, including home loan programs. They say that
neither homeownership or a co-signer is required, and they don't do
credit checks. You have to sign up, but the membership is free. Hope
this helps.

http://www.cashgrants.biz/index.php?ref=M0M1nKnee

Rob August 11th 05 06:04 AM

On 10 Aug 2005 19:52:40 -0700, "BGi1" wrote:

I've discovered a website which reportedly offers programs for people
with bad or no credit, including home loan programs. They say that
neither homeownership or a co-signer is required, and they don't do
credit checks. You have to sign up, but the membership is free. Hope
this helps.

http://www.cashgrants.biz/index.php?ref=M0M1nKnee

Saw something like this on tv. Somewhere down the road they'll ask
you for money to get the loan and guess what in the end.... no loan
and no money back. Then the loan company doesn't return phone calls
and then changes names.

Same old con story.