DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question about refrigerators (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/114813-question-about-refrigerators.html)

?? July 27th 05 09:01 PM

Question about refrigerators

I am planning on buying a refrigerator and i was wondering if you can
tell me which of the two in this link are better:

Ultra Satin w/Black Kenmore 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with
Fresh-n-Ready=99 Bin

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...&vertical=3DA=
PPL&pid=3D04656666000

Stainless Steel w/Black KitchenAid 25.3 cu. ft. Side-by-Side
Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...&vertical=3DA=
PPL&pid=3D04603073000

Do not regard the price.
Thanks.

TURTLE July 28th 05 04:52 AM

"??" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am planning on buying a refrigerator and i was wondering if you can
tell me which of the two in this link are better:

Ultra Satin w/Black Kenmore 25.4 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with
Fresh-n-ReadyT Bin

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...=04 656666000

Stainless Steel w/Black KitchenAid 25.3 cu. ft. Side-by-Side
Refrigerator with Thru-the-Door Ice and Water

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...=04 603073000

Do not regard the price.
Thanks.

This is Turtle

If either one of these boxes are bought i don't see a problem with them for
whirlpool made both of them.

Now I will say this i would like to see Whirlpool or Kitchen Aid wrote on the
name tag and not Kenmore. Whirpool and Kitchen Aid have better warrantys than
Kenmore does. The compressor warranty is the biggest deal.

TURTLE