DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   questions from a reporter for home buyers in Greater Boston (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/108690-questions-reporter-home-buyers-greater-boston.html)

[email protected] June 2nd 05 12:56 AM

questions from a reporter for home buyers in Greater Boston

I'm a radio reporter in Boston working on a story about the housing
market. I'm looking for two types of homeowners or prospective
homeowners:

1) an individual or family who is buying a home or homes, mainly as an
investment
2) an individual or family who could only afford to buy under the terms
of an interest only mortgage, or by finding a lender who required no
money down

I am also hoping to find a family that is using the equity in their
home to make ends meet.

I would like to record a brief interview with anyone who has a story
that fits these categories. I appreciate your help.

Best, Martha Bebinger