DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Heat Motor/Engine Leaking (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/107541-heat-motor-engine-leaking.html)

[email protected] May 27th 05 07:56 PM

Heat Motor/Engine Leaking

Hi all,

From a small hole (part of the motor/engine, not artifically created),

water has been coming out. This has never happened before, what could
this be from?? Thanks.

Travis Jordan May 27th 05 09:34 PM

wrote:
From a small hole (part of the motor/engine, not artifically
created),

water has been coming out. This has never happened before, what could
this be from??

A leak in the trolling motor?

sparky May 28th 05 03:47 AM

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

From a small hole (part of the motor/engine, not artifically created),

water has been coming out. This has never happened before, what could
this be from?? Thanks.

Kristian,

How big/small is your hole? What would fit in your hole, size wise?

[email protected] May 28th 05 07:07 AM

The factory made hole is the size of maybe ... 1mm in diam. The tip of
a pen could go in.

[email protected] May 30th 05 11:20 PM

Anything?

[email protected] May 30th 05 11:20 PM

Anything?

sparky May 31st 05 02:25 AM

wrote
Anything?

Not really, I was just curious about the size of your hole.

v May 31st 05 05:40 PM

On 30 May 2005 15:20:41 -0700, someone wrote:

Anything?

Huh? What kind of motor/engine was that? Your car? Your boat? Your
sump pump? Huh?????

[email protected] June 1st 05 07:08 AM

house heat

[email protected] June 1st 05 07:08 AM

house heat

v June 1st 05 03:28 PM

On 31 May 2005 23:08:36 -0700, someone wrote:

house heat

Sorry, I still don't know what part is a "Heat Motor".

Circulator pump? What kind of heat is it?