DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recommendations for 1750 PSI pressure/power washer (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/105449-recommendations-1750-psi-pressure-power-washer.html)

Dibblette May 6th 05 04:00 PM

Recommendations for 1750 PSI pressure/power washer

Hi
I am looking to buy my husband a pressure/power washer soon. He
mentioned he wanted an electric one. I have found three and I am not
sure which to go with. All are 1750 psi:
There is Sistema, Karcher and Husky (Home Depot)
Does anyone have any of these? I am having a hard time figuring out
which one has an advantage over the others and they are basically in
the same price range.

Thanks!

Rich Greenberg May 6th 05 05:47 PM

In article .com,
Dibblette wrote:
Hi
I am looking to buy my husband a pressure/power washer soon. He
mentioned he wanted an electric one. I have found three and I am not
sure which to go with. All are 1750 psi:
There is Sistema, Karcher and Husky (Home Depot)

The flow rate (gpm) is as important as the pressure. And 1750 psi
seems a bit anemic.

[email protected] May 30th 05 04:10 AM

Rich Greenberg wrote:
In article .com,
Dibblette wrote:
Hi
I am looking to buy my husband a pressure/power washer soon. He
mentioned he wanted an electric one. I have found three and I am not
sure which to go with. All are 1750 psi:
There is Sistema, Karcher and Husky (Home Depot)

The flow rate (gpm) is as important as the pressure. And 1750 psi
seems a bit anemic.

In the U.S., the electric pressure washers are all anemic. In Europe,
where they use 220V, there are much better electric pressure washers. I
hate the noise of the gasoline powered washers, but for the U.S. you
really have no choice.

david May 31st 05 02:35 AM

hi
I bought the Karcher a couple of weeks ago from SAMS, works great for
me. Pressure washed and stained the deck, Cleaned the garage floor .
Paid $139.00 and very happy with the results. Mine included the siphon
tube so u can mix chemical and water.

thanks