Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Ron

Default Indoor Air Conditioner

I'm looking for an indoor air conditioner for a room of 250 square
feet. I'd like to get one with a hose venting to a window. It must be
portable and easy for installation. Does any one know where I can buy
such air conditioner?

Well, I thought that was a strange question but there is such a thing,
see:

http://www.coldair.net/portable-indo...onditioner.htm

QB3

wrote in message
oups.com...
Well, I thought that was a strange question but there is such a thing,
see:

http://www.coldair.net/portable-indo...onditioner.htm

You probably thought it was a strange question because they are usually
called "portable air conditioners", instead of "indoor air conditioners".
I've never heard of an "outdoor air conditioner". DeLonghi makes a line of
portable air conditioners called Pinguino that they sell at Amazon.Com.
Pricey little beasts, but I guess they probably do the job when you can't
put in a window air conditioner or central air.