DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   NEW Router bits, jigsaw and recip blades, Dremel Acc. - private party (https://www.diybanter.com/home-ownership/103757-new-router-bits-jigsaw-recip-blades-dremel-acc-private-party.html)

[email protected] April 21st 05 06:04 PM

NEW Router bits, jigsaw and recip blades, Dremel Acc. - private party

I have purchased a large quantity of Bosch, Dremel, and other name
brand tools and accessories at a hardware store closeout. We're working
to inventory all of it, but we have the Bosch router bits, Bosch Jigsaw
Blades, Reciprocating Blades, Hammer Drills, and Dremel Accessories
listed on http://www.dahlstrom.us
The prices shown there are less than dealer cost, so you can save
30-50% off of retail. All of them are in retail packaging.

We're in Phoenix, AZ, but will ship these anywhere.
This is from a private party, not a company. Thanks for your interest!
:)