Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

ken

Default rat bait

I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps - what
are some other baits that are effective?

thanks

Ken

Sue Begg

In message . com, ken
writes
I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps - what
are some other baits that are effective?

thanks

Ken

Chocolate - Although you only catch the female rats :-) No seriously it
does seem to work. The other one I have had success with is bacon
--
Sue Begg
Remove my clothes to reply

Do not mess in the affairs of dragons - for
you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Stephen Howard

On 21 Apr 2005 07:12:00 -0700, "ken" wrote:

I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps - what
are some other baits that are effective?

Cold sausage - according to Hackney's chief rat catcher, it's the biz.
Certainly works for mice.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk
Phil L

ken wrote:
:: I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps -
:: what are some other baits that are effective?
::
:: thanks

Something which is difficult to get off the spike, warmed up bacon rind is
perfect as it's like rubber, so is the corner of a crust of bread (the end
slice), it's quite stiff and sticks to the spike better, brown bread is
prefered over white.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we."
- George W. Bush, 5.8.2004

Scott

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:41:15 +0100, Stephen Howard
wrote:

On 21 Apr 2005 07:12:00 -0700, "ken" wrote:

I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps - what
are some other baits that are effective?

Cold sausage - according to Hackney's chief rat catcher, it's the biz.
Certainly works for mice.

Or perhaps the problem is whats in your head and not actually rats or
mice?

Leave them alone, we have enough idiots in the world handling things
they shouldnt.

Scott

On 21 Apr 2005 07:12:00 -0700, "ken" wrote:

I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps - what
are some other baits that are effective?

You could always just try keeping your stink hole clean. Dont suppose
it's ever occured to you that most of us have no problem with rats?

Mike Lyle

Scott wrote:
On 21 Apr 2005 07:12:00 -0700, "ken" wrote:

I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps -
what are some other baits that are effective?

You could always just try keeping your stink hole clean. Dont

suppose
it's ever occured to you that most of us have no problem with rats?

And another one for the killfile!

--
Mike.

w.g.s.hamm

wrote:

On 21 Apr 2005 07:12:00 -0700, "ken" wrote:

I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps - what
are some other baits that are effective?

Cold sausage - according to Hackney's chief rat catcher, it's the biz.
Certainly works for mice.

Or perhaps the problem is whats in your head and not actually rats or
mice?

Leave them alone, we have enough idiots in the world handling things
they shouldnt.

Ooh look folks, we have a troll.

Scott

wrote:

On 21 Apr 2005 07:12:00 -0700, "ken" wrote:

I have tried peanut butter and it isn'r working on my rat traps - what
are some other baits that are effective?

Cold sausage - according to Hackney's chief rat catcher, it's the biz.
Certainly works for mice.

Or perhaps the problem is whats in your head and not actually rats or
mice?

Leave them alone, we have enough idiots in the world handling things
they shouldnt.

Ooh look folks, we have a troll.

I just thought you were a prat rather than a troll.

GWB

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:28:28 +0100, "w.g.s.hamm"
wrote:

'course it is. Scott *is* a moron, hadn't you noticed?

I noticed.
He's on a fast track to the killfile.

Scott

wrote:

'course it is. Scott *is* a moron, hadn't you noticed?

I noticed.
He's on a fast track to the killfile.

No not that, anything but the killfile.

I wonder how some people ever got on without one!

Sigh.