DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Radio Control Submarine + Computers (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/95661-radio-control-submarine-computers.html)

Himszy March 18th 05 11:09 PM

Radio Control Submarine + Computers

Hi,

I have a radio-control submarine and would like to have a form of diagnostic
equipment on my laptop taking readings from my sub. I can program with vb6
and pbasic but am looking for a method of communition. It would have to be
wireless, battery powered, cheap, not too big amd work underwater. Can
anyone recommend a way? Also how would I detect the amount of power the
battery has left on it?

Thanks Michael

tom March 20th 05 04:23 AM

A radio controlled sub? Well I guess it is possible to transmit and receive
RF over the short distances, and at that frequency --- what frequency does
it use?

--
73
Tom

Himszy March 20th 05 12:16 PM

Well i really need a form of communication between my laptop and my sub. The
sub will already be controlled by a tx at 35mhz (uk plane)

Sea Squid March 21st 05 01:13 AM

Basically it is unrealizable. U may consider using a floating antenna.