Electronics (alt.electronics)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Chris W

Default EAGLE Schematic and PCB layout software

I have been working on figuring this software out for a few days now. I
can't seem to figure out how to tell it that I want Vcc and Gnd for all
of the chips in my circuit to go to a certain pin on a header. I have
used the various Vcc and Gnd symbols in the Supply1 library, but still
the PCB layout doesn't show a connection from the chips to where I want
them to go. I am using chips from the ttl logic library and those chips
don't have a pin for Vcc or Gnd in the schematic. In the PCB layout it
will connect all of the Vcc and Gnd pins from all of the chips together
but it won't connect it to the header pin I want it to. There has to be
a way to do this with out manually drawing in a trace. Can anyone here
help?

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy