Electronics (alt.electronics)

Chris W

Default Can someone tell me what this chip does?

I bought a breadboard with several chips from an auction on ebay, and I
am having trouble finding what one of them is. It has Motorola's logo
on it. It is a 28 pin IC with 4 lines of text printed on it.
SC88893P
CHSS 5190
3C31A
LLKC9051

--
Chris W
Gift Giving Made Easy

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania