DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   gameboy advance lcd's (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/89803-gameboy-advance-lcds.html)

Christopher Pine February 5th 05 06:08 AM

gameboy advance lcd's

ANyone know of a source for the nintendo gameboy advance screens? I have
many broken gameboys advance that simply need new lcd's.. Not sure if it is
a cost effective fix but can't even find a source?

--
Chris Pine

Ever look at your watch then look away again and you don't know what time it
is?!

loedown February 5th 05 08:07 PM

In Australia, there is a company that stocks the replacement screens

www.wescomponents.com

Paul

Christopher Pine February 6th 05 07:15 AM

AForgive me but I can't find the "LCD"s on the site... They have the len
for the outside like many other companies I am looking for the lcd screens.
MAybe I am not looking in right place?