Electronics (alt.electronics)

Richard Waters

Default DSE mp3 player A2284 - Firmware upgrade...?

My Girlfriend got one of these little babies the other day and they look
pretty good - in fact I had a look at the manufacterers website - SigmaTel
and they make some good chips!

But has anyone tried the firmware upgrade that comes on the cd...?

My units backlight doesnt work - do you think the firmware will fix the
problem? Im more looking for someone who has done it and still had the unit
work...?

--

Cheers, Richard the Magician (Waters)

--------
Don't forget to check out the Website!
www.richardsmagic.com for updates...

P.O. Box 2212, Gosford N.S.W. 2250

"..truly unique, exciting entertainment"