DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   ««««««NEW AND UNLOCKED CELL PHONES FOR ONLY US$40»»»»»»» (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/84001-%AB%AB%AB%AB%AB%ABnew-unlocked-cell-phones-only-us%2440%BB%BB%BB%BB%BB%BB%BB.html)

Paulo January 2nd 05 02:48 AM

Get FREE Laptop, FREE iPod, FREE Xbox, FREE PS2 or FREE Cell Phone
when you buy Signal Boosters for $40..!!
YES! It's true! We're offering you the best (FREE!) deals you'll ever
find. We've got FREE Laptops, FREE Cell Phones, FREE iPods, FREE
Gaming Consoles and more FREE GIFTS to come soon!

All items provided are brand new, boxed and with full warranty. No
contracts are required and all items are ready to be used immediately.
We ship internationally!

http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=58077