DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   do Vid Cam Chargers Measure I ? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/79522-do-vid-cam-chargers-measure-i.html)

jack December 2nd 04 06:43 AM

do Vid Cam Chargers Measure I ?

Have a JVC Dig Vid Cam. Charger has gone missing. Its 11V charger ...was a
"large block". My question is: Do these chargers measure the current draw
and "stop" delivery to avoid overcharging the battery? Or are they simply a
transformer& rectifier designed to fool us sheople :)

I need to "string up" a charger for this Video camera because apparently,
JVC pulled a fast one on this model and its as if it never existed! So will
any ol' 11VDC work - or do I risk "overcharging" the batteries?