DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   one shot circuit (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/78716-one-shot-circuit.html)

KK November 25th 04 06:26 PM

one shot circuit

Hi,
I am trying to build a one shot circuit with NE555 timer IC, my requirement
is when the trigger pin shorted to ground, the output should provide a short
delay switch to logic high then back to logic low. However, according to my
experiment, it shows that if the trigger input after shorted to ground, the
output with keep to logic high until the input (trigger) pin disconnect for
the ground.
Please suggest if any NE556 connection circuit or any other simple circuit
can fulfill my requirement.

Regards
Victor

Brian November 25th 04 07:40 PM

"KK" wrote in message
Hi,
I am trying to build a one shot circuit with NE555 timer IC, my

requirement
is when the trigger pin shorted to ground, the output should provide a

short
delay switch to logic high then back to logic low. However, according to

my
experiment, it shows that if the trigger input after shorted to ground,

the
output with keep to logic high until the input (trigger) pin disconnect

for
the ground.
Please suggest if any NE556 connection circuit or any other simple

circuit
can fulfill my requirement.

Regards
Victor

Have the switch ac coupled to the input of the 555. Or, you could use a
one-shot, like a 74LS123.
Brian