DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Voltage controlled tone (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/66548-voltage-controlled-tone.html)

js1180 August 25th 04 04:44 AM

Voltage controlled tone

Does anyone have a simple circuit to control a tone using a 0-9 volt signal?
I tried using a 555 timer circuit and small speaker. I can get a tone but I
can't get the voltage signal to vary the tone. The circuits I found where
complicated VCO/synthesizer circuits. Just looking for a simple low current
(under 10 milliamp range) circuit. Thanks for any help.