DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   olympus dm-40 voice recorder, newer similar replacement? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/639803-olympus-dm-40-voice-recorder-newer-similar-replacement.html)

Mike S[_4_] September 13th 19 12:35 AM

olympus dm-40 voice recorder, newer similar replacement?

I have an Olympus DM-40 voice recorder, it's amazing how well designed
this model is. I'm wondering if there are other people out there who
loved this recorder, and found a similar but newer model to replace it,
that allows the use of an SD card. I don't care what formats the files
are saved in, I can copy them to a pc and convert them if needed.