Electronics (alt.electronics)

Thomas P. Gootee

Default FS: TEST EQUIPMENT (etc) - Tektronix, HP, others

FS: TEST EQUIPMENT (etc) - Tektronix, HP, others:

I have LOTS of good, used TEST EQUIPMENT, etc,
for sale, VERY reasonably priced, at:

*****************************

http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg

I also have for sale the Gootee CURVE TRACER, and KITS to
build them yourself. It's a great little unit!

And I have many hard-to-find (PDF) SERVICE MANUALS for sale.

There is some extremely-useful FREE STUFF, on my site, too.

Please, have a look.

Thanks.

Tom Gootee