DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   15-30 Watt Soldering Iron (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36857-15-30-watt-soldering-iron.html)

Buckshot July 2nd 04 06:17 AM

15-30 Watt Soldering Iron

Can you guys recommend a Good soldering iron for electronics, Small, I was
thinking pencil type, with the above wattage. I'm using it for LED's right
now, but maybe some small circuitry as well. Thanks

Buck

Reason July 2nd 04 06:36 AM

15-30 Watt Soldering Iron

"Buckshot" wrote in message
Can you guys recommend a Good soldering iron for electronics, Small, I was
thinking pencil type, with the above wattage. I'm using it for LED's

right
now, but maybe some small circuitry as well. Thanks

If you can't find what you want, wrap a copper wire around the tip of a
regular soldering iron, and file it to the shape you want.

Buckshot July 2nd 04 06:53 AM

15-30 Watt Soldering Iron

Oh Sweet idea, Why in the sam hell don't my own posts show up lol? I don't
see an original..

Buck

dont know July 2nd 04 09:00 PM

15-30 Watt Soldering Iron

"Buckshot" wrote in message
Can you guys recommend a Good soldering iron for electronics,
Small, I

was
thinking pencil type, with the above wattage. I'm using it for
LED's

right
now, but maybe some small circuitry as well. Thanks

If you can't find what you want, wrap a copper wire around the tip
of a regular soldering iron, and file it to the shape you want.

there are 2 copys of your post here

Buckshot July 2nd 04 10:26 PM

15-30 Watt Soldering Iron

Sweet, I can't see either one sorry for DP. Thanks guys.

Buckshot

"dont know" wrote in message
. rogers.com...