DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   LCD Dot-matrix display help... (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36854-lcd-dot-matrix-display-help.html)

Mitchell B. July 1st 04 10:33 AM

LCD Dot-matrix display help...

I enjoy my hobby/study of microelectronics, and am trying to move a step up,
to include displays in my designs, but I dont know anything about it...

I bought an LCD dot-matrix display (128x64). It is made by a company called
Ampire, the product code is AG12864A.

I was hoping one (or some) of you could help/teach me how to use it. Do I
need controllers or drivers for it. If so, do I use assembler to program it?
What other components or connections or programs do I need for it?

I appreciate any assistance you can offer. Thanks.

Amos Ku July 13th 04 01:08 PM

LCD Dot-matrix display help...

Please give more info such as the connectors of the display and what
applications that you intended to use it for.