DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Pressure Sensor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36803-pressure-sensor.html)

Brendan Caden May 28th 04 07:03 PM

Pressure Sensor

Is there such a device that will provide a linear output dependant on the
pressure applied. This must be small and able to fit into a pressure
sensing mat. I have searched the net and can only find gas pressure
sensors, I probably don't know what to search for.

Thanks

Ivo Vermeulen May 29th 04 11:41 AM

Pressure Sensor

http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps...bfCjB1yZQ3tKGF