DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   KA2281 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36794-ka2281.html)

CoyoteBoy May 25th 04 10:33 AM

KA2281

Anyone know the replacement for a KA2281 IC? I've got a schematic
using it but cant find one anywhere, and cant seem to find an
equivalent item anywhere on line.

Cheers
James

Animesh Maurya May 27th 04 05:51 AM

KA2281

(CoyoteBoy) wrote in message . com...
Anyone know the replacement for a KA2281 IC? I've got a schematic
using it but cant find one anywhere, and cant seem to find an
equivalent item anywhere on line.

Cheers
James

Hi James,

Do you have datasheet of that IC, I can't find it on web.

Best Regards,
Animesh Maurya

Coyoteboy May 27th 04 10:25 PM

KA2281

Do you have datasheet of that IC, I can't find it on web.

Best Regards,
Animesh Maurya

Hi there :) I have the datasheet on my website:
http://www.j.buckle.btinternet.co.uk/DS44923.pdf
Something went wrong with the upload but the data is all there from what I
can see, just the image got a bit jiggied around.

HTH.
James

SeaAce June 1st 04 05:36 PM

KA2281

Oops sorry - forgot link!
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/cgi-bin/q.php?pi=48192
John

"SeaAce" wrote in message
This is the link to the datasheet! Put in the 7294 and download the pdf.

John

"Animesh Maurya" wrote in message
m...

. com...

SeaAce June 1st 04 07:54 PM

KA2281

Ignore the previous message - here is the link to the datasheet archive:-
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/629.html

John

"Animesh Maurya" wrote in message
m...