Electronics (alt.electronics)

JILLIAN RICHMOND

Default Sony DVD

Hi group,

I need some help with my DVD player and connecting it.

Here is what I have:

Sharp TV
Sony DVD Player
Sony Receiver
Sony Dual Tape Deck
Motorola Cable Box Provided through Comcast

Here is my question: How do I connect the DVD player so I can watch the DVD?
Right now with the way I have it all connected I can only hear the dialogue
with no picture.

--
Gillian & Fletcher, Cape Cod, MA