DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   Diode ID help needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36675-diode-id-help-needed.html)

Zed March 24th 04 07:34 PM

Diode ID help needed

I have a small zener diode. it has 7 on one side and A1 on the other. Can
anyone tell me the value for this diode and a possible source for them would
be great too.

Thanks much.
--
Zed
fudge !at! watchtv !dot! net

dont know March 24th 04 11:13 PM

Diode ID help needed

Zed wrote:

I have a small zener diode. it has 7 on one side and A1 on the other.
Can anyone tell me the value for this diode and a possible source for
them would be great too.

Thanks much.

what is the complete set of numbers?

7?1a maybe 1N751a

Zed March 25th 04 02:35 AM

Diode ID help needed

That is all thats written on it. This one is actually physically broken, but
I removed a neighboring diode and the markings are C1 on one side and a 5 on
the other side.

It is in position ZD1 on a monitor circuit board.
--
Zed
fudge !at! watchtv !dot! net

"dont know" wrote in message