DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   Electronics (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/)
-   -   RCA P52731wk projection tv (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics/36526-rca-p52731wk-projection-tv.html)

Teranews January 9th 04 05:51 PM

RCA P52731wk projection tv

I have big screen tv that will not come on when pressing power button. At
first the light would come on then go off. Now nothing at all.
We have left it unplugged for a day and still nothing. Do not want to put
lot of $ into eight year old set. Any suggestions. Please e mail me at

Art January 9th 04 09:20 PM

RCA P52731wk projection tv

Post to sci.electronics.repair newsgroup, I'm sure there a quite a few folk
willing assist. Also post the chassis number.
s.com...